Friday, May 29, 2009, 8:17 PM
THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND I'M WAITING.


things have been going well for me in the wd.
so far, as a junior.
however, yesterday was the worst day for all the time i was there..
BUT.
it wasn't bad when i sent my pt for echogram :)))))))))))))))
FULL 45MINS HOKAYYYYYY!
talk, sleep, talk, sleep.
so cute!
at least i know what's going on in his life and that where will he be next wk.
(:

one step up? yes, of course.
SIDETRACKED.
i went down to 45 yesterday to see bao yi. damn, i miss her.


till then.
i'm gonna hunt for chendol now.

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXO.






I'm not sure if i can 'bear' to let it go.
I only have tomorrow.
The clock is ticking.




Y'Know?

Mimi.
15th May.

Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine.
Do not bitch, if you don't know me.

affiliates.