Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 11:54 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT?

You know what?
I'm fucking pissed.
yes, i still can't stop whinning about the same fucking thing.
cause the same fucking thing always happens.
OHMYFUCKINGOAT.

You know what?
meeting at my place today was nothing but pissing-my-arse-off.
there you go again....
why must we tell you what to do over and over again?
why must we tell you that we are not happy with the way you work?
and yet, there are still no desirable changes made(!).
why can't you see the effort that we put in(as compared to yours) ?
why can't you produce some constructive ideas?
why can't you even think, for once?
why can't you use your fucking brain?
well, that's if you have one.

You know what?
I'm sick and tired of all this bullshits.
I'm fucking pissed.
and in fact, i have been pissed ever since 1pm.
great, near-to 12 hours of being pissed and it gonna be the death of me.

You know what?
I wish i could just go shopping and forget about all this bullshits.
I wish i could go for a run to relieve all the stress that i'm facing now.
and i literally mean it N-O-W.

You know what?
my brain cells are slowing degenerating...
or maybe already degenerated?
and hey, the same fucking thing always happens.




Y'Know?

Mimi.
15th May.

Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine.
Do not bitch, if you don't know me.

affiliates.