Friday, June 13, 2008, 11:24 PM
BACK TO CIVILIZATION

I guess what Bernard said of us is true.
okay, maybe it's only me. ONLY me.
yes, yours truly(:

about?
" I bet you all gonna go into comatose during the holidays".

TRUE.... true enough.

I have been into a 'comatose state' for the past 6 days.
S-I-X. HAH.
and now, i'm back ...conscious, with GCS score of 15. HAH.

man, i'm really taking things slow...really slow, during this term break.
and i mean it, literally.
why not?
I REALLY LOVE THIS PERIOD.

okay, i stayed over at granpy's ever since last thrusday..
a very nice place to hibernate, where i can find all the peace that i want/ need. hehehe..
I.....
read one novel/day...
watch drama series from 5-12pm (continuously)..
doodle..
psp..
entertain my cousins..
eat..
take short naps...
listen to mp3..
'kai-kai' at BPP in the afternoons..
.
.
.
.
and it continues for six days.
o-m-g.
i'm wasting my term break just like that?! who cares.
call me a couch potato. NYEH.


well, i'm back to civilization.
FYP, meetings, HPP, meetings, sociology, meetings, medsurg, meetings.
great.
welcome back to the society that's full of hypocrisy (:

at the same time, i'm back patronizing tvshack.net -
(oh, i miss GG!)

i'm trying to complete all 6 seasons before watching the actual movie itself.
to get the 'feel' of this whole sex-and-the-city show.
really.

BUT,
the more i watch it... the more i'm falling for Mr. Big.

The name says it all.
all dashingly handsome, and oh-so unattainable.

he may be old to date Carrie (SJP) but who cares? he is sexy as hell.




Y'Know?

Mimi.
15th May.

Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine.
Do not bitch, if you don't know me.

affiliates.