Friday, May 09, 2008, 2:43 PM
I PASSED OT SURGICAL HAND SCRUB SKILL!

OMFG is coming out soon!
MAY 19th.
and Chuck Bass looks effing gorgeous in this poster.
*screeeeeeams*

i just watched ep.16(All about my brother) of G.G.
with G around... every dark secrets gonna be revealed soon.
even S's sex tape!
I love G's fashion sense/ style... but i hate her bitchy, blackmailing acts.
& I still can't believe that lil J's boyf actually kissed E.
okay, yes you hear me right.. lil J's boyf is a bi.

hmm.

OKAY.
I PASSED OT SURGICAL HAND SCRUB ( RUBBING) SKILL!
HAHAHAHA.
the three of us (lilys, kr & i) kept practising the whole steps while waiting for our turns.
glad that majority of 14s passed :)

and i must say this...
NICKIE LIM LI QI, THANKS FOR TEACHING ME YTD!
I APPRECIATE THAT YOU ACTUALLY VOLUNTEERILY CAME DOWN FROM JURONG TO ADMIRALTY MACKERS(WITH BOYF) TO TEACH ME OT SKILLS AT NIGHT...
AND STAYED TILL 1130HOURS TO PRACTISED TGR WITH ME AND NURUL.
AND EVEN CLARIFYING DOUBTS ABOUT CLC.
THANKS DEAR!
EVENTHOUGH IT WAS PRETTY LATE WHEN WE GOT BACK.. IT WAS WORTH IT:)
LOVES!


and i love rihanna's hair.




Y'Know?

Mimi.
15th May.

Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine.
Do not bitch, if you don't know me.

affiliates.