|
Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 11:00 PM
Big girls dont cry
sheil was supposed t read her novel ... & i donnnoe how come she could join th other 2 . and iknow th centre can sleep practically anywhre, everywhre . basically, we were bored . bt rab & i couldnt sleep in th lib ... so she surfed th net , while me .... managed t blast th innocent ears with 'Because of You ' by Ne-Yo . feelingfeeling ey .. i managed t stay put ..till th lect time. cos i ve been skipping lectures and stuffs .. hehee . youknow :) 2035 lecture was awesome tt day .. and i realised tt my row of peeple were th only "survivors" of th lect. ..it seemed tt we were th only ones who answered ms.yong's qxns .. pretty loud too ! damn, seeking attention ey ? naaahs , cos she just went thru th qxn with us durin tut .. she must be proud of us .............................ceh ceh ceh . so anyways , today is a no-sch day ! lucky fr me , esp after what happened at midnite . .. goodgod . i had only bout 4hours of sleep! and thankgod fr th upcoming attachements .. im appreciating it now , unlike th past . hope it gonna help me "recuperate "..... okay, iknow this is so nt me .. bt cant help it tt im feeling this way .. thanks blonde fr th late nite call ... appreciate it loads ! i was sucha an arse t keep you up frm 1am till 4am . sorting my minds out .. bout th whole damn thing . th "relation " is killing me . and i hate t end everything just like tt. .. bt i gt no choice .... i rather end it . period. i donnoe how im gonna say it hre ... its kinda hard fr me t . oh wells,neva mind . i shall keep it t myself . thou it would & will be tormenting ... im crushed . __________________________________ The smell of your skin lingers on me now You're probably on your flight back to your home town I need some shelter of my own protection baby To be with myself and center, clarity Peace, Serenity I hope you know, I hope you know That this has nothing to do with you It's personal, myself and I We've got some straightenin' out to do And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get a move on with my life It's time to be a big girl now And big girls don't cry Don't cry Don't cry Don't cry The path that I'm walking I must go alone I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they? And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay |
Y'Know?
15th May. Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine. Do not bitch, if you don't know me. affiliates.
|