|
Saturday, February 24, 2007, 12:17 PM
DEPRESSED .
Your subtleties.. They strangle me..I can’t explain myself at all. And all the wants..And all the needs..All I don’t want to need at all. The walls start breathing.. My minds unweaving. Maybe it’s best you leave me alone. A weight is lifted. On this evening,I give the final blow. When darkness turns to light.. It ends tonight. It ends tonight. A falling star..Least I fall alone. I can’t explain what you can’t explain. You're finding things that you didn’t know.. I look at you with such disdain. Just a little insight won't make this right.. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight. It ends when darkness turns to light... Tonight, Insight.. When darkness turns to light..It ends tonight. i need a break . FROM EVERYTHING . |
Y'Know?
15th May. Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine. Do not bitch, if you don't know me. affiliates.
|