Monday, October 09, 2006, 8:35 PM
outdated world.

okae.. here re de tings u gotta noe :



(1) POLYCLINIC ATTACHMENT IS MEGA- DONKEY BORING. & I DONT WANNA GO ANYMORE.
(2) MY GP TOLD ME I HAVE GASTRITIS.
(3) I HATE THE THINGS IN MY WARDROBE.
(4) I WANT TO GO SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING !
(5) MY TAN HAS SUBSIDED. { de one due to netball tournament }
(6) IM SO NOT UPDATED ABT DE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD.
(7) I JUST FINISHED A NOVEL WITHIN A DAY.
(8) THERE IS A NEED TO INCREASE MY REGGAE -DOSAGES.
(9) I WASNT AWARE THAT 'N' LEVEL HAS WAS WAY OVER.
(10) I FIND FHS ATTACHMENT DREADFUL.
(11) I CANT WAIT TO WATCH AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL.
(12) IM 4MINS AWAY FRM WATCHING 2 NEW CHINESE DRAMAS ON CHANNEL8 &CHANNEL U.


see ?
how outdated i can be .

& its so frustrating can ?


so todae had my first FHS attachment.
& its like OHMYRETARDGOAT ; boring. i cant believe its so so boring .. .
cos i kept yawning and hav been reading those pamplets millions.

ask me abt de factors &possible complicatns of diabetes ,hypertension , asthma .
cos de ans re all at de bac of my hand . ..
whoa-


see .. how boredom(s) enable me to noe more abt de pathophysiology of those chronic diseases. & tt also shows how boring i was thruout de 7hrs of god-noes-wat. . .




ok love.
i met a new fren, by de name of jonathan boo.
gettat rite - BOO . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

& he sae my name is very funny. stupiddonkey . . BOO !

& u cant stop acting sexy jonathan BOO . cos it aint working on me yo . ..



anywaes. .
my granpa has been admitted to de hospital . . diabetic emergency . oh. hes DIL. :(
bt de main pt now is ..thre is a bld clot in hes left lung & hes on tis medicatn tt has a risk.

- internal bleeding .
& he might collapse due to tt ..


its so sad ok.
especially when its near de festive seasons . .. .
..and my grandma is going to& fro de hospital alone . since i start my attachment.. (which i rather not go)

so now u noe .. i ve been companying my grandma for de past 1week at de hospital.
& staying at her house; puasa-ing wif her.
& stay at de hospital for at least 12hrs, jus to be wif my granpa.




hope hes recovering soooooon . wifout any complications .


bubbyes.
muacks.<3.








Y'Know?

Mimi.
15th May.

Starbucks is like my own brand of cocaine.
Do not bitch, if you don't know me.

affiliates.